Very simple pie to make for yourself and share with your fiends 🙂
- 1 tomato
- 1 pickle
- 1/2 of bell pepper
- 1/2 of red onion
- 1 celery stem
- 1 pack of puff pastry
- a bit of cheese
- Chop all vegetables and cheese, add spices and mix all together.
- Roll 2/3 of the pastry and put on the oven tray. Make the sides bigger than the rest of it.
- Put vegetables and cheese on the pastry.
- Roll 1/3 of the leftover pastry and slice into stripes. Put them neatly over the filling.
- Put some stirred egg on top of the pastry for shiny look.
- Perheat the oven to 180°C and bake for 20 minutes (or as said on the pastry pack).
*You can choose different filling. This is my own invention form the I-had-this-in-my-fridge collection 😉