It is so simple to make your own Ice-Tea. This recipe is for approximately 1l of Ice-Tea
- Extra strong black tea-bag (I use M&S)
- One regular orange
- 1/2 of lemon
- 1/3 of grapefruit
- Sugar (I like mine sweet, so I added 8 teaspoons)
- Cut fruits into pieces (don’t forget to wash them before, if they are not from your own garden 😉 ). Put them in the jug. Put the sugar over the fruits to get the juices out.
- Boil approximately 0,5l water. Add your tea bag (use 2, if you don’t have a strong one). Let it infuse for a while. Wait until tea cools down.
- Pour the tea over the fruits. Add some ice and stir.
Your Ice-Tea is ready to be served 🙂
* You can modify your version by adding different fruits (lime, for example)
**Black tea can be replaced by green or white tea
***Instead of waiting you can add some cool water