- I can survive without potatoes for some time
- I don’t need to eat pasta, rice or anything else to feel full
- Drinking tea with no sugar is OK
- I can have smaller portions than usually
- Eating regularly works better but skipping a meal is not a tragedy
- My body needs a regular detox like this diet – once in 6 months would be great
I have lost about 2 kg of my weight. For the last couple of days it has stayed about the same. My tummy looks more flat than before, perfect
Probably if I would have eaten only allowed products and in the right times the effect would be more obvious. But I’m happy to see some results so early. I love good food way too much to say strict ”NO” to a piece of chocolate or a glass of wine with my friends. But I also have put my boundaries – just one piece and not more.
Staying away form the dairy products was not really hard but I still love to have cheese all over my meal or cook chicken in sweet cream. I will return to this but I will do it less often. Cutting down on potatoes, rice or pastas is also in my further plan.